Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cooking Day Arrived



We had a few bumps trying to get us all here but we finally made it. This month went considerably better than our first try in June and we finished and cleaned up by 2:30 yesterday. 3 ladies came to my house and we had a great time making our meals. My freezer is completely full and I still have 7 more meals in my fridge. One of those we will eat tonight and the rest will move to the freezer tomorrow once some of the Ziploc bag meals freeze flat and I can stand them straight up. Once again I had to take out my ice maker to get most of the meals fit. 3 of the ladies were repeats this month and we had one new gal who already wants to take this program to her Sunday school class members. Overall it was a very successful day and now we have lots of choices for dinners. I'll post my menu for next month's cooking when I have it prepared.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

oh my!!!! that looks amazing!!!! what a wonderful way to stock your freezer!!!